sâmbătă, 15 mai 2010

SportweaR Project


(Make tricks Not War by Hannah Punk)










So i got my new assignment at who i am suppose to work untill the first of june:"Sportwear".At first i find it hard,becouse let's be honest...sportwear?! it's not my territory.But then, i remembered the meeting i went to a month ago,where Sarah Hawatson came and spoke to us about her road to success.(She used to work at the global design for NIKE).That's when i got my first idea,the main idea...i am going to make an line for the NIKE.And then the others ideas came quite simple.Reasearching for NIKE's history and looking throough brazilian street pictures,for some fashion tipes,i found some images that inspired me...and give me some ideas.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.