luni, 21 martie 2011

i am ...

I am the longing I am the unscratched surface of my potential.
I am the first step waiting to be taken.
I am the door that’s always open.
I am the smirk that won’t wipe off my face.
I am the unquenched thirst.
I am the desire and I am the patience that is wearing thin.
I am the places I’ve seen.
I am the fear, but I am also the courage.
I am the uncharted waters.
I am the waiting , and the trembling anticipation.
I am the confidence, but I am also the insecurity .
I am the moment of clarity.
I am the unspoken understanding.
I am the underestimation I receive.
I am the mistakes I’ve made, and the lessons I’ve learned.
I am the success ,and sometimes the failure.
I am the ambition ,the apathy.
I am the opposites inside me.
I am the most romantic thing I’ve yet to do.
I am the focus I always lose.
I am the worry, and I am the calm.
I am the smile,I am the happiness.
I am the freedom.
I am the glass half full.
I am the arms raised in victory.
I am the hands holding my head in defeat.
I am the words I scrabble, the poetry I write.
I am the lyrics, I am the melody.
I am the honesty and I am the loyalty.

I am the wonder, I am the confusion.

I am the late night talk.
I am the sour and I am the sweet.
I am the last blink before sleep.
I am the first breath of the morning.
I am the first kiss.I am the first fight.
I am the shared dreams,I am the beating of my heart.
I am the infinite space between today and tomorrow.
I am the first star I wish upon.

I am the compassion.

I am the love I take.
I am the double take.

I am the lips unkissed, the hands not held.
I am the perfect girl for someone out there.
I am the first hello with whoever he will be.
I am the stolen breath and the skipped heartbeat.
I am the dependence,I am the broken heart,
I am the misplaced trust.

I am the faith,I am the peace,I am the incompatibility.
I am the butterfly effect.

I am the logical next step.

I am the teardrop tracing the contours of my face.
I am the thoughts uncontrollable,I am the memories.
I am the confortable silence, the thought in the back of my mind.
I am
surrounded by”I am the woman I ‘m becoming,I am the girl I used to be. I am the whole ,but I am the pieces of me”

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.