joi, 31 martie 2011

i miss

I miss ..

· smelling the fresh air on a windy day

· swimming like non-stop in a river until I can almost feel my last breath before drowning

· that tickly feeling of green grass under my feet when I stand on it

· digging my feet in the sand and the wave will just wash it away every time when I do that

· playing in the rain on a rainy day and get totally wet and just laugh about it

· laying under a really big tree, wearing my sunglasses, passing out just like that

· shivering under my blanket during winter and I can feel the warmth of my bed; that cozy feeling is wonderful

· hearing the sound of my watch moving on a quiet night when it’s totally dark outside and I can almost feel as if I was the only person in this world who was still awake

· the first feeling when I open my eyes in the morning and realize that it’s a new day

· going to a movie and leaf about the others leafs...

· hearing someone whispering in my ear

· being close to someone that makes my heart beat so fast because I’m all nervous

· the weird feeling when I have to talk in front of a lot of people and when my voice’s shaking

· the first day of winter when it snows and I will just go out and play in the snow like I’ve been missing it so much

· having a nice conversation with someone I care about and just holding them in my arms

· just being quiet but so happy to be there with someone even there is nothing to talk about

· holding hands, kissing, cuddling, and all of that kind of stuff

· saying I love you

· being able to trust someone like there is no doubt at all

There are too many things I miss even that thing happens everyday or once in a while or never gonna happen again or ..





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Rețineți: Numai membrii acestui blog pot posta comentarii.